Within the built environment, the need for a vertical surface that is durable as well as customizable is key for any project. Given the vast array of vertical surface applications in healthcare, education, corporate and even public spaces, finding a surface that works across many of these sectors is challenging. This CEU is on the role CeramicSteel can play within the built environment, across many vertical markets and identify how and what projects can benefit from this material.
A Polyvision Seminar
- Designers – Units: 0.1, IDCEC Designation: HSW
- Architects – Units: 1.0, AIA Designation: HSW
• Building Systems: Understand why and how CeramicSteel is used in the built environment
• Environmental: Learn how bacteria resistant properties and LEED drive the need for CeramicSteel
• Materials and Methods: Identify and understand the systems, products and finishes for CeramicSteel
• Design: Review installations and resources needed to incorporate CeramicSteel
September 9, 2022 @ 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Registration starts at 11:45am.
- Lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, September 6th.